Armor Inspired by The Hound GOT
Armor Inspired by The HoundThe is a foam armor created by Kilt This and inspired by The Hound from Game of Thrones. This suit is custom fit and handmade by Kilt This in Seattle, Washington. This set includes the Hound Helmet, chest armor, arm armor, hand armor and body armor with matching greaves. Each piece is created from scratch, cut from foam, painted and etched by hand. The body armor is created from canvas and rivets. *Boots and sword not included.
Kilt & Vest Sets
Upgrade Now or Later
|Conchos $25 - $140||Kilt Chains $35||Leather Double Cross Pocket Tops $35||Leather Straps $50|
|Additions aprons $40 - $100||Make pockets removable $25||Flash Pleats $150||Inside Pockets $25|
HOW TO MEASURE FOR VEST
- Chest - measure around the chest - around the back - under the arms.
- Length - measure from the back of the neck to the bottom of your spine aka tailbone.
- Shoulders - measure from end of shoulder to end of the opposite shoulder shoulder.
- Waist - measure where you want the bottom strap will hold hour vest (usually just above the top of the kilt).
HOW TO MEASURE FOR BODY ARMOR
- Waist - They will adjust approximately 5-7 inches from the waist measurement you provide. You want to measure with a measuring tape around where you normally have pants hang along your hip, and either over your belly or under it, which ever you prefer. Be sure to measure against your skin and not over clothing. If you measure over clothing it will make the kilt too loose and the measurements will be inaccurate. With the proper measurements you will only have to adjust the apron when you first try it on, and only minimal adjustments after that if you gain or lose weight. The great thing about this design is that you can adjust your kilt and it will never look different in appearance. The kilt will always look centered, level and well-fit.
- Hip - Measuring around the hip area will help keep the kilt from being too snug around your hips, rear, and the Jewels.
- Length - This measurement is commonly done for utility kilts by kneeling. You want to take the measurement from the side of your hip. Measure from where the top of your jeans would be to the floor. This typically makes the kilt length to about mid knee.
We Also Recommend
Interchangeable Grey Fleece Cargo Kilt Burgundy and Black Leather X Design
Regular price $27500 $275.00