Interchangeable Utility Kilt - Kids - child - Adjustable
Kids Utility Kilt made by Kilt This are in the signature design created by The Kilt Girls.
Each kilt is made specifically to fit your child. All sizes for children available. We will work with you to make sure we have the proper measurements and you can decide on the color. These kilts are the only kilts on the market with interchangeable front panels to customize your child's kilt as an upgrade. This price is for the largest in sizes. For pricing on smaller infant kilts please send us a message. Thank you.
• Each kilt is adjustable by 3-4 inches
• Every kilt comes with key latches and D-rings
• 2 inch belt loops
• The apron and back stay centered when changing size adjustments
• The apron acts as a sporran while the rest of the kilt is free
• Kilts come with large 2 cargo pockets 3 compartments
• You can purchase multiple aprons for the same kilt
• Machine washable, lay flat to dry, fold storage
• Contact us if you have questions or would like to see more pictures!
• Thank you for visiting and Google us or join us on Facebook!
*Sizes up to 27" waist 19" length.
How to measure yourself for our kilts? What measurements are needed?
Waist - Our kilts are made to fit like a pair of cargo shorts. They will adjust approximately 5-7 inches from the waist measurement you provide. You want to measure with a measuring tape around where you normally have pants hang along your hip, and either over your belly or under it, which ever you prefer. Be sure to measure against your skin and not over clothing. If you measure over clothing it will make the kilt too loose and the measurements will be inaccurate. With the proper measurements you will only have to adjust the apron when you first try it on, and only minimal adjustments after that if you gain or lose weight. The great thing about this design is that you can adjust your kilt and it will never look different in appearance. The kilt will always look centered, level and well-fit.
Hip - Measuring around the hip area will help keep the kilt from being too snug around your hips, rear, and the Jewels.
Length - This measurement is commonly done for utility kilts by kneeling. You want to take the measurement from the side of your hip. Measure from where the top of your jeans would be to the floor. This typically makes the kilt length to about mid knee.