Interchangeable Black Canvas Vest with Purple Cross Set
Kilt & Vest Sets
This black 10oz canvas vest was designed by Kilt This to be compatible with their signature Snap Kilts. Our simple design adds a very distinguished look to our utility kilts. The parts are all put together by snaps so you can interchange this vest with other kilt this vests to slowly build a collection. This is the economical version of this vest. While it is lined, it does not have pockets in this version. It is a double layer of 10oz canvas cloth to keep the appearance clean and smooth. Pockets can be added to both the front and back panels at a later date. We can also make this design without the pointed mid section, just a straight across seam. Send us a message for more information. The shoulder straps are made from leather hand cut from full cow hides chosen by the designers.
Cross utility kilts stand out with their various cross designs on the front panels. Most designs include the additional black leather Double Cross design on the front panel. This utility kilt is the base starting kilt for what is the new standard in utility kilts; interchangeable front aprons and pockets. This design was created by Kilt This! Each kilt is handmade by the actual designers. Start with this kilt and add front aprons to change the look instead of having to purchase several kilts. Durable, made to be worn daily. This kilt comes with 2 large expanding cargo pockets, 3 compartments each to carry most items you need for a hike or an outdoor event. The design allows you to fold it up and slide it into a laptop bag or a backpack for travel. The pleats are sewn on both the inside of the kilt and the outside. This helps maintain the appearance over time and to allow you to fold it up and pack it away. The kilt is custom made to your measurements so it fits like a glove, right out of the box. All the kilts are adjustable by 5-10 inches but we want it to fit right from the start then you can adjust it as needed. Not all kilts are measured the same and not all pants use the same measurements, so it's important to follow our directions when sending us your measurements. Length cannot exceed 24", beyond 24" we refer you to our full length utility kilts.
• Each kilt is adjustable by 4-5 inches
• Every kilt comes with key latches and D-rings
• 3 inch belt loops
• The apron and back stay centered when changing size adjustments
• The apron acts as a sporran while the rest of the kilt is free
• Kilts come with large 2 cargo pockets 3 compartments
• You can purchase multiple aprons for the same kilt
• Machine washable, lay flat to dry, fold storage
You can request your own family tartan in this design. We purchase our tartans from Lochcarron of Scotland. Some additional charges for the fabric upgrade to wool and shipping will apply. Contact us if you have any questions.
Upgrade Now or Later
|Conchos $25 - $140||Kilt Chains $35||Leather Double Cross Pocket Tops $35||Leather Straps $50|
|Additions aprons $40 - $100||Make pockets removable $25||Flash Pleats $150||Inside Pockets $25|
HOW TO MEASURE FOR VEST
- Chest - measure around the chest - around the back - under the arms.
- Length - measure from the back of the neck to the bottom of your spine aka tailbone.
- Shoulders - measure from end of shoulder to end of the opposite shoulder shoulder.
- Waist - measure where you want the bottom strap will hold hour vest (usually just above the top of the kilt).
HOW TO MEASURE FOR KILT
- Waist - Our kilts are made to fit like a pair of cargo shorts. They will adjust approximately 5-7 inches from the waist measurement you provide. You want to measure with a measuring tape around where you normally have pants hang along your hip, and either over your belly or under it, which ever you prefer. Be sure to measure against your skin and not over clothing. If you measure over clothing it will make the kilt too loose and the measurements will be inaccurate. With the proper measurements you will only have to adjust the apron when you first try it on, and only minimal adjustments after that if you gain or lose weight. The great thing about this design is that you can adjust your kilt and it will never look different in appearance. The kilt will always look centered, level and well-fit.
- Hip - Measuring around the hip area will help keep the kilt from being too snug around your hips, rear, and the Jewels.
- Length - This measurement is commonly done for utility kilts by kneeling. You want to take the measurement from the side of your hip. Measure from where the top of your jeans would be to the floor. This typically makes the kilt length to about mid knee.
We Also Recommend
Interchangeable Royal Blue Orange Canvas Cargo Utility Kilt Cross Design
Interchangeable Black Canvas Black Watch Tartan Cargo Utility Kilt Cross Design
Interchangeable Black Canvas Cargo Utility Kilt Purple Black Cross Design