Interchangeable Black Leather Utility Kilt Leather Vest Leather Sleeves Suit
Black Leather Utility Kilt Leather Vest Leather Sleeves Suit Set custom fit, adjustable, handmade in Seattle, Washington by Kilt This Designers.
Kilt & Vest Suits
Adjustable by 5 inches, this leather version of the standard snap utility kilt will live up to your high expectations of quality. Made from high quality leather hides hand picked by the designers. Each utility kilt comes with key latches and D-rings on the 3 inch belt loops, and the front apron is detachable from the body of the kilt. The snaps act as built in sporrans for comfort and security. Optional; inside pockets (as shown) or two large cargo pockets each have two additional smaller pockets that give you plenty of carrying room. This kilt will last for years and will look even better over time like a great leather jacket. The leather vest is lined with a thick weave durable fabric that allows air to circulate between your skin and the leather.Available in many colors of leather.
All sizes available.
*Some sizes may require an additional cowhide not included in this price.
- Adjustable by 5 inches and made to fit based on your measurements
- Snaps help keep the kilt adjustable and masculine
- The kilt comes standard with 2 key clips and D rings
- 3 inch belt loops
- 2 large cargo pockets; 3 compartments on each side
The Leather Vest with Double Cross Symbol with liner has hidden pockets in the breast and in the back panel just above the hips. Your vest is custom fit and adjustable by 5 inches as needed. It's lined with a very comfortable wide weave cloth. All the snaps are placed by hand. Your vest comes apart at the tops of the bodies for easy travel. Later you can even add pieces to interchange and upgrade. The leather stripes in the design are cut out individually and lined with red thread to really make it pop! You can request a different color thread, just send us a message.
The Leather Sleeves with Double Cross Symbol and liner. The double cross design is added to each sleeve. Cut and sewn individually for each order. The stitching is red. Each grommet is set by hand and the lacing is thick leather. Made to custom fit your arm from shoulder to wrist and adjustable by several inches.
Upgrade Now or Later
|Conchos $25 - $140||Kilt Chains $35||Leather Double Cross Pocket Tops $35||Leather Straps $50|
|Additions aprons $40 - $100||Make pockets removable $25||Flash Pleats $150||Inside Pockets $25|
HOW TO MEASURE FOR VEST
Chest - measure around the chest - around the back - under the arms.
Length - measure from the back of the neck to the bottom of your spine aka tailbone.
Shoulders - measure from end of shoulder to end of the opposite shoulder shoulder.
Waist - measure where you want the bottom strap will hold hour vest (usually just above the top of the kilt).
HOW TO MEASURE FOR KILT
- Waist - They will adjust approximately 5 inches from the waist measurement you provide. You want to measure with a measuring tape around where you normally have pants hang along your hip, and either over your belly or under it, which ever you prefer.
Be sure to measure against your skin and not over clothing. If you measure over clothing it will make the kilt too loose and the measurements will be inaccurate.
With the proper measurements you will only have to adjust the apron when you first try it on, and only minimal adjustments after that if you gain or lose weight. The great thing about this design is that you can adjust your kilt and it will never look different in appearance. The kilt will always look centered, level and well-fit.
- Hip - Measuring around the hip area will help keep the kilt from being too snug around your hips, rear, and the Jewels.
- Length - This measurement is commonly done for utility kilts by kneeling. You want to take the measurement from the side of your hip. Measure from where the top of your jeans would be to the floor. This typically makes the kilt length to about mid knee.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR SLEEVES
- Length - From top of the shoulder to the wrist or mid palm of the hand (depending on your preference).
- Bicep - Measure around the bicep. If you plan on wearing sleeves over shirts or other clothing between the sleeve and the skin be sure to use that measurement.
- Forearm - Measure around the forearm.
- Wrist - Measure around the wrist.
Base Price (no upgrades)
We Also Recommend
Interchangeable Red Canvas Cargo Utility Kilts Black Leather Double Cross
Interchangeable Grey Fleece Cargo Utility Kilt Black Leather Double Cross
Navy Blue Cargo Utility Kilt Leather Double Cross Design Interchangeable