Interchangeable Steampunk Black Leather Utility Kilt plus Leather Vest Lined
This steampunk inspired, lined black leather utility kilt suit is designed and created by Serena Laws in her signature design for Kilt This! made at the Kilt This! Studio in Seattle, Washington, USA. The leather is hand picked by the designers of Kilt This! This is a durable tough leather. Both the leather vest and the leather kilt created in the signature kilt design by Kilt This known as "The Snap Kilt." This kilt is also available in many different colors and fabrics. The vest and kilt apron are lined in matching colors (your choice). This helps let your skin breath while wearing the leather suit. It makes it much cooler to wear in high heat. You kilt comes with either inside pockets or large cargo pockets, your choice.
All parts are made to be interchangeable for upgrades now or later. This is the only design on the market that allows for upgrades post purchase.
Leather Kilt & Vest Suits
The Leather Vest with liner has nickle snaps. You get inside pockets on each breast in the liner.
- Lined with a wide weave fabric to help air circulation between the leather and skin.
- The KT Vest was designed by Kilt This to be compatible with their signature Snap Kilts.
- The KT Vest is made custom fit to your measurements and is still adjustable by 5 inches.
- It is adjustable in the same design as the utility kilts made by KT (Kilt This).
- Available in cotton, duck cloth for a bit less.
Adjustable by 5 inches, another leather version of the standard snap utility kilt will live up to your high expectations of quality. Made from high quality leather hides hand picked by the designers. Each utility kilt comes with key latches and D-rings on the 3 inch belt loops, and the front apron is detachable from the body of the kilt. The snaps act as built in sporrans for comfort and security. Choose inside pockets or two large cargo pockets, 3 compartments each. This kilt will last for years and will look even better over time like a great leather jacket. It has a matching liner on the back of the front apron to bring the entire set together. The waistband is also lined with the same matching wide weave fabric to help with comfort and let your skin breathe.
Available in many colors of leather.
All sizes available.
*Sizes over 50 inches may require an additional cowhide not included in this price.
- Adjustable by 5 inches and made to fit based on your measurements
- Snaps help keep the kilt adjustable and masculine
- The kilt comes standard with 2 key clips and D rings
- 3 inch belt loops
You can request your own family tartan in this design. We purchase our tartans from Lochcarron of Scotland. Some additional charges for the fabric upgrade to wool and shipping will apply. Contact us if you have any questions.
Upgrade Now or Later
|Conchos $25 - $140||Kilt Chains $35||Leather Double Cross Pocket Tops $35||Leather Straps $50|
|Additions aprons $40 - $100||Make pockets removable $25||Flash Pleats $150||Inside Pockets $25|
HOW TO MEASURE FOR VEST
Chest - measure around the chest - around the back - under the arms.
Length - measure from the back of the neck to the bottom of your spine aka tailbone.
Shoulders - measure from end of shoulder to end of the opposite shoulder shoulder.
Waist - measure where you want the bottom strap will hold hour vest (usually just above the top of the kilt).
HOW TO MEASURE FOR KILT
- Waist - They will adjust approximately 5 inches from the waist measurement you provide. You want to measure with a measuring tape around where you normally have pants hang along your hip, and either over your belly or under it, which ever you prefer.
Be sure to measure against your skin and not over clothing. If you measure over clothing it will make the kilt too loose and the measurements will be inaccurate.
With the proper measurements you will only have to adjust the apron when you first try it on, and only minimal adjustments after that if you gain or lose weight. The great thing about this design is that you can adjust your kilt and it will never look different in appearance. The kilt will always look centered, level and well-fit.
- Hip - Measuring around the hip area will help keep the kilt from being too snug around your hips, rear, and the Jewels.
- Length - This measurement is commonly done for utility kilts by kneeling. You want to take the measurement from the side of your hip. Measure from where the top of your jeans would be to the floor. This typically makes the kilt length to about mid knee.
Base Price (no upgrades)
We Also Recommend
Interchangeable Black Leather Kilt Flash Pleats
Interchangeable Star Wars Inspired Two Tone Leather Utility Kilt
Interchangeable Black & Red Leather Double Cross Kilt